Opening Date: 11/01/2018
Two full-time positions for Quito, Ecuador and Lima, Peru.
We are looking for two professionals with a third level degree or higher in statistics, mathematics, Data Science, computer sciences or development, econometrics, or similar careers. High learning ability and adaptation and interest and ease in traveling internationally.
- Advanced English – Total domain written and oral
- Understanding and experience with statistical modeling
- Experience in statistical programming – R or Python
- Communication skills – translation of complex analytical concepts to the understanding of Business
- Ability and interest in travelling internationally
- Portuguese domain
- Excel and VBA advanced
- Experience in Banking, Credit Risk, Insurance
- Capacity as consultant, communication, proactive attitude, complex problem solving.
- Self-taught capacity
- Become a statistical resource for current and future projects, focused on modelling for banking, financial services and insurance
- Development of predictive models
- Optimization of statistical and programming processes
- Development of internal analytical products
- Presentation of project results to clients
- On-site consultancy in various regions of the world
Work Location: Quito, Ecuador. Lima, Peru.
Send your CV to email@example.com